Sunday, November 16, 2008

DST ON THE GO! carnival 2nd Day

i still remember this 2 phone,my AMPS sys. phone & my 1st GSM phone siemen s4 power
1st Generation of GSM phone Her Royal Highness Princess Majeedah & Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Khairul Khalil
Our Technical staff of the Coverage Unit
DST Staff
Afif with Grand Draw Prize
flying fox challenge
My big Brother & family also my 2 son
Young visitor to DST Building
Visitor to DST 12th Floor (from Baiduri Bank)
my wife & her ex-course mate from ITB now Known as UTB
Hassan from Fascomm
Afif with DST tower as background
Vj Utt with Kristal FM Dj's
Vj utt with Dj Honey
Vj Utt from MTV
Yasmin Hani alone
Afif with Reza & Yasmin
Farish(Gaia) , Yasmin Hani(Wachaaaa) ,Reza (Af3 & Club pop)
The 3 Astro celebrities
FOR MORE PICTURE CLICK HERE!

No comments: